Contextual Consulting are a typical CPD provider; they produce seminars approved by the British Psychological Society. Completing a course gives certification that can count towards annual time quotas for BPS membership. They use GlobalPodium to reach a wider audience – practising psychologists all over the world who value their membership of the BPS.
See the example below to see a snippet of one of their seminars – showing how they reach a global audience of working professionals, all attending the same classroom in an interactive, collaborative experience.
A quick, informative introduction presentation can suit so many different situations. Done well, it means meetings with prospects are automatically at the next stage – they know your product, they’ve heard you talk about it, and if they’ve continued on then they’re worth more of your time. This sample is 90 seconds long, and leaves the viewer in absolutely no doubt as to the service and professionalism of the product.
Take our 90 second challenge – could you learn this much from a website in that time?
- Extending the catchment area when live allows those who couldn’t travel to the venue to attend – and participate – virtually
- Showing events to viewers after the fact gives longevity, and adds value to the conference investment
How many potential clients didn’t come to you event? There could be any number of reasons; keeping the experience going adds huge value to the conference spend, without costing much. Click below to see an example of a keynote speech.
- Vastly increase the watching audience – to an audience of potentially thousands, located anywhere, all able to watch and participate in proceedings
- Using the archive feature can add longevity to the event – turning it into a detailed record of proceedings, and giving those unable to attend at the time the chance to experience the content. Navigation means they can jump straight to areas of interest – a huge time saver for viewers.
- Add great value to the investment made to hold the event, by recording proceedings and adding longevity
Click below to see an example of a panel discussion at the Royal Institution in London.
How many potential clients didn’t come to you event? There could be any number of reasons, but if they’re not there, its an opportunity lost. Extending the experience beyond the actual venue on the day adds huge value to the conference spend, without costing much. Click below to see an example of an entire conference, recorded, and watchable after the fact on any device; all the presenters, all the slides – with an incredibly helpful navigation to allow you to find the content you want quickly and easily.